Due to the latest announcements from Welsh Government we have made changes to our services in all areas we operate in, including stopping all non-urgent repairs.
The safety of our tenants, staff and contractors is our number one priority, and we will be following all guidance from Welsh Government to prevent further transmission of the virus.
We will still be carrying out emergency repairs, external repairs plus all plumbing, electrical and heating repairs. We will undertake any appropriate health and safety measures required to do so.
To report an emergency repair, you can call: 0800 072 0966
An emergency repair is a repair where there may be risk to life or where failure to attend within 24 hours will seriously affect the property.
Examples of this are:
- Gas leaks – contact the National Gas Emergency Line on 0800 111 999 immediately, then call us
- Complete loss of heating
- Complete loss of electric supply – contact your electricity supplier first
- Complete loss of water supply – contact your water supplier first
- Blocked or leaking foul main drain
- Blocked toilet where there is only one in your home
- Major pipe bursts
- Major roof leaks
- Broken main entrance door /window (ground floor only) posing a security risk
- Blocked boiler flue
- Smoke detector not working (unless you have another one working in the property, this does not include changing batteries)
- Uncontainable water leaks and water leaks that may affect electrics in the home
- Repairs to equipment that a disabled person relies upon
- Voids/Lettings will continue following the usual process
This approach to our repairs service will continue to be reviewed and we will consider the guidance from Welsh Government at this stage and will provide you with an update.
Your safety, and the safety of our contractors, is our top priority. Our contractors will ensure they are wearing the correct PPE, as well as their normal protective equipment, and following social distancing guidance.