Apprentice opportunity - Gas Engineer
Title: Apprentice Gas Engineer
Salary: £4.15 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
The strength of Liberty lies in the quality of the people we work with. They are proud to employ the most talented, driven individuals within the property services sector.
Liberty Gas Group is a specialist heating services provider to public, domestic and commercial clients across the UK. Established in 1969, it offers professional gas installation, maintenance and servicing, as well as energy solutions, electrical installations and property building and maintenance services.
Key responsibilities for this Apprentice Gas Engineer role are:
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and recognised formal training, attaining the relevant craft qualification
- Respond to daily appointments to ensure all repairs are carried out within target dates and times
- Respond to required emergency situations
- Assist in the annual gas servicing to gas appliances in accordance to manufactures and Gas Industry Standards
- Assist with the installation and commissioning of domestic appliances in accordance with industry standards & manufacturers recommendations
- Accurate works order completion adhering to Gas Servicing Programme
- Assist in completing works in accordance with specification and gas safe regulations
- Completion of all relevant paperwork
- Ensure customer satisfaction and safety
- Participate in out of hour’s works, including overtime, call out etc (if required)
- Work to operational procedures, safe working practices and H&S procedures
- Reporting of all accidents, near miss events or potential hazards
- Undertake all other maintenance works within remit
- Work flexibly with a diverse range of customers
- Follow any other reasonable request from management
Experience and Qualifications:
Math’s & English GCSE (or equivalent) – A – C (desirable)
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career with a fast-paced business that offers great career opportunities
There is a range of benefits for a rewarding career including though not limited to:
- Pension scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Discounts and savings on travel, hotels, shopping, holidays and restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Insurance
- Smart Health (including round the clock access to 24/7 UK-based GPs)
- Medicash Health Plan
In addition to all the above, Liberty look to invest in the up-skilling and development of our employees, ensuring competency and compliance to industry standards on both health and safety and ensuring all of our Apprentice Gas Engineers are qualified to the highest standard with a view to enhance your technical skills by offering additional training to give you the skills you need to deliver the service required.
Liberty is committed to achieving equal opportunities in employment. If you have the desire to work in a busy and high performing team then please apply.
If you have the desire to work in a busy and high performing team then please apply by emailing your letter of interest and CV to Chris Gilmore at firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 December.