We have covered a range of money related issues in our Money Advice Handbook. To view a copy Linc Money Advice Booklet 2 February, 2017.docx [docx] 150KB
Our Money Advice Team is available to give you advice and assistance on a range of money issues. We can speak to you on the telephone or can arrange an appointment to come to your home and speak with you in person. If we cannot help you directly, we will be able to put you in touch with someone who can.
We will be able to help you with:
- Budgeting skills advice (see our Savings Scheme page 19 of the Money Advice Handbook, or print a copy of the form to assist you with budgeting here Personal Budgeting Statement.docx [docx] 18KB
- Making sure you are not paying too much for your gas or electricity, for more information - Switching Energy Providers
- Advice on where you can get low cost loans if you need to borrow money, for more advice - Borrowing
- Advice on benefits you may be entitled to, for more information - Getting Benefits
- Access to credit union saving schemes, for more advice - Where to Get Advice
- Access to basic bank accounts, for more information - Bank Accounts
- Applications for reduced water bills (where applicable)
- Debt advice, for more advice - Debts and Arrears
- Making sure you’ve got the right home contents insurance cover for when mishaps occur, for more information - Insuring the Contents of your Home
Please contact us if you would like to speak to someone from our Money Advice Team or to arrange an appointment at your home:
Landline or Mobile: (Freephone) 0800 072 0966
Text: 07537 410024 (remember to include your name and address or tenant key if you have one)
Alternatively, complete our money advice appointment request form here Money Advice Appointment Request
To see a copy of our Customer Service Standards, please press here: Customer Service Standards.pdf [pdf] 2MB
You may also find the Money Made Clear Wales website very useful. It has been set up to help you manage your money better and offers useful advice and support.
You can try the loan comparison tool that they provide, read about other peoples’ experiences or ask a question on the Q&A page to get the information that you need.