How to Apply Online
To apply for a job at Linc, click on the vacancy that you would like to apply for and complete the Linc application form. It is really important that you complete all sections of the form in order for us to process your application swiftly.
- Each role at Linc will have a job description, person specification and Linc employment information relating to the Linc vacancy you are applying for.
- It is important that you use this information to demonstrate on your Linc application form how your skills, knowledge, experience and attitude match the Linc vacancy requirements – please provide examples to support your application.
- Please provide full details of your current and all previous employment, listing the most recent role first. Where there are gaps in your employment history, please state why.
- Don’t forget to include any experience you may have gained doing unpaid or voluntary work at Linc or other organisations.
- You should provide the name, address and contact details for 3 referees who can provide references, in the event that you are successful at interview. These should include your current employer /or your previous employers. No family members or friends should be included as referees.
- We will short-list applicants based solely on the information that is provided on the Linc application form, so please make sure you complete every section in full, providing enough evidence to demonstrate that you meet the essential and ideally desirable criteria in the person specification and job description.
- At the end of the Linc application form, please remember to select ‘submit application’; you will then receive confirmation that your application has been received.
If you have any questions or need help in completing your Linc application form, please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Team:
Tel: 029 2047 4715 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to complete the Linc application form online, you can contact the Recruitment Team to request a hard copy to be emailed/ posted to you.
Free Access to the internet can also be made via your local JobCentre Plus office and in most Public Libraries.